Croeso i'n Dosbarthiadau Blwyddyn 4!
Welcome To Our Year 4 Classes!
Pwy ydyn ni?
Who are we?
Year 4 Part-time Classteacher Mon.-Wed.: Mrs C Thomas
Year 4 Part-time Classteacher Wed.-Fri.: Mrs L Davies
Year 4 Classteacher- Mrs K Jones
Teaching Assistant- Miss N Jenkins
Drop-off and collection:
Please drop off children at the start of the day in the main school yard on the East Site. The exit doorway to collect children at the end of the school day is located to the right of the main East Site entrance door.
PE kit is needed for sessions on Wednesdays.
Children are heard reading weekly, so please make sure that your child(ren) brings reading books and home-school link books every day.
Library visits- the local library is visited half termly.
Notes for families:
- We encourage pupils to bring a healthy snack to school, such as a piece of fruit, and they must bring a bottle of water to school each day.
- For health and safety, children should be brought to school by families with appropriate clothing including waterproof coats with hoods on days when it might rain, warm coats when it could be cold, sun hats, sunglasses and sun-screen on days when it is particularly sunny and footwear that is suitable for wearing both in and out of doors.
Lles, iechyd a diogelwch...
Wellbeing, health and safety...
We work hard in Brynhyfryd Primary School to try and ensure the highest levels of child wellbeing, health and safety. In order to work in partnership with us we would ask that...
Our current topic is: "Witness the fitness"
Sut i helpu...
Ways to help...
- Find out things they are interested in and explore it further.
- Learning at home should be fun. Make it short and where you can, turn it into a game.
- Ensure they have done their homework to the best of their ability.
- Do not accept work from them that you know is below the standard they are capable of.
- Read with them and ask questions about the books they read.
- Limit other distractions, particularly computer time.
- Ensure there are clear boundaries for your child's behaviour at home. Help them to know what you expect of them and what is acceptable or not in different places at different times.
Please click on this red icon to log-in to your child's Hwb account...
(their online software and storage of learning)
Lluniau o ddathliadau hwyl a sbri...
Here are some things we enjoyed doing on St David's Day and Comic Relief Day: